Lancia Thema club de France.

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Lancia Thema club de France.Connexion

Lancia Thema et Chrysler 300 club de France. Forum uniquement dédié à ces véhicules (de 2011 à 2014).

-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

descriptionauto window roll down / up Emptyauto window roll down / up

more_horiz
Hi, I have been roaming around the internet to find the answer how to program this functionality with AlfaOBD for my Lancia Thema(2012). Can someone tell me which module to connect to?

Edit : I have tried selecting Lancia Thema and Chrysler 300 ( LX ) in AlfaOBD but I still wasn't able to find the module that contains this feature. Does it mean that my car doesn't have a module that supports it? If this is the case can I replace a module in my car that supports it?

Can someone tell how Vincent was able to do this on the video, [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien] ?

descriptionauto window roll down / up EmptyRe: auto window roll down / up

more_horiz
wbahadoer a écrit:
Hi, I have been roaming around the internet to find the answer how to program this functionality with AlfaOBD for my Lancia Thema(2012). Can someone tell me which module to connect to?

Edit : I have tried selecting Lancia Thema and Chrysler 300 ( LX ) in AlfaOBD but I still wasn't able to find the module that contains this feature. Does it mean that my car doesn't have a module that supports it? If this is the case can I replace a module in my car that supports it?

Can someone tell how Vincent was able to do this on the video, [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]  ?

regarde ici : [Vous devez être inscrit et connecté pour voir ce lien]
privacy_tip Permission de ce forum: